Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Track Building - Chile

Hi Guys
It’s been a long time coming but I’m finally in Chile at the moment I’m sitting in The Holiday Inn which is about 100 meters away from Santiago International Airport, we are staying the night here and flight out to Belmaceda at 830am in the morning. Sounds like the place we are going to is very cool, we have to ride a hour every day up over a hill to work and we get paid for that, has lots of track so my big training rides I won’t have to do the same track twice and there is lots of fish in the lake, trout and salmon so ill be slaying them in my spear time. Looking forward to it a lot just one more 4 hour mission in airports.

Keep ya posted when I get bored until then I think it’s time I hit the sac only got 45min sleep on the plane and I have force out the day. Also I will be on Skype most days around 11-2 or 3 NZ time that is 7ish-till late here.

Thanks to every one for the mint party the other night,
Carl


No comments:

Post a Comment